Thornton Heath’s Spring Fair will take place on Saturday April 1, between 11am and 4pm.
This is the second fair run by local residents Sue Ahmad and Tilly Pollard, who are organising the events to shine a light on the fantastic makers, small businesses, groups and charities in our local community.
In November, 26 local small businesses came together for the first Christmas Fair with a huge turn out by local residents with around 400 plus attending the fair at The Salvation Army.
The premises at 66 High Street, including the garden, is once again being transformed for the Spring fair.
To get the word out Sue and Tilly did an enormous amount of advertising on social media and door-drop leaflets and posters which they self fund.
For this event they have set up a GoFund me campaign to raise £450 towards the cost of running this event.
What to expect on April 1:
- 30 plus stalls of crafts, gifts, plants, henna, hot stone massage, cake…
- Arts and craft activities for the kids
- Two face-painters! #notjustforkids
- Doors will be opening at 11am and closing at 4pm on the dot.
- 12pm Irish dance performance in the main hall
- As each stall will have a limited amount of stock, come down early so you don’t miss out.
- £1 teas and coffees from the hatch in the main hall
- Seating area if you need a rest or somewhere to eat your food
- A jerk BBQ with veggie and vegan options