‘Park Life’ Photography Competition 2017
Share YOUR view of Grangewood Park
Get your cameras ready! Whether it’s the glorious oaks, cheeky squirrels, grimy graffiti, cute kids, beautiful sunsets, if you have taken a great photo of Grangewood Park then we would love to see it. Novices to pros, any image that captures the spirit of Park is welcome.
The competition will culminate in an exhibition of all the entries at the Picnic in the Park on Sunday 9 July in Grangewood Park, where the winners will also be announced and prizes (to be announced!) awarded in the following categories: 12 years and under; 13-17 years; Adults.
Competition closes on 4 July 2017
- Closing date for entries is 4 July 2017;
- Images must be emailed to email@example.com as JPEG or TFF files.
- Suitable images will be displayed as hard copies to be supplied by the entrant. These must be a minimum of 5×7 inch, A5 and upwards is ideal, mounted where possible. On submitting your digital image(s) you will receive confirmation and be advised of where to deliver your hard copy to.
- Entrants must provide their full name, age, address and email. Please also provide the date the photo(s) was taken, and a brief description (maximum 100 words) of the image for the exhibition.
- Images must be the entrant’s original work;
- Maximum of three images per entrant;
- Images must be suitable for public display and not contain any offensive material;
- By entering this competition you give your permission for your image to be displayed at the Picnic in the Park on Sunday 10 July. Please ensure that you have permission from portrait subjects where relevant.
- Friends of Grangewood Park committee and competition judges have the right to decide not to include images they feel are not appropriate for the competition.
- Winning entries will be announced and prizes awarded at the Picnic in the Park on Sunday 10 July in Grangewood Park. Emails will be sent to all entrants to advise of the winning entries, and how winners can claim their prize if they cannot attend the event.
- Friends of Grangewood Park committee members and competition judges are not permitted to enter the competition, but may have their photos displayed on the day alongside the competition entries.
- All entries are accepted in good faith and in compliance with the rules set out here. Friends of Grangewood Park does not accept any liability for any unauthorised photographs or breach of copyright by images submitted to this competition.